Kerry belittles the troops, the President, and the American people
“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”Unfortunately for John Kerry, the truth is:
- 49.2 percent of officers have advanced or professional degrees
- 39.4 percent have master's degrees
- 8.5 percent have professional degrees
- 1.3 percent have doctorate degrees
- 22.8 percent of company grade officers have advanced degrees
- 16.5 percent have master's degrees
- 5.9 percent have professional degrees
- 0.3 percent have doctorate degrees
- 85.4 percent of field grade officers have advanced degrees
- 70.7 percent have master's degrees
- 12.1 percent have professional degrees
- 2.5 percent have doctorate degrees
- 99.9 percent of the enlisted force have at least a high school education
- 73.3 percent have some semester hours toward a college degree
- 16.2 percent have an associate's degree or equivalent semester hours
- 4.7 percent have a bachelor's degree
- 0.7 percent have a master's degree
- .01 percent have a professional or doctorate degree
But, why did he lie? Is it just to score some political points? Wouldn't he know that the correct information would come out? Or, was his lie unintentional?
BJ Clinton lied on a regular basis because he could not help it. His psychopathy forced him to lie, even when the truth would be more convenient, and even made him feel indignant when caught in the lie.
Kerry is unlikely to be a psychopath like Clinton. So, again, why the lies? Kerry was drafted into service in Viet Nam like many others. The conditions surrounding the draft were such that, if someone was smart, well-connected, or wealthy, they could avoid the draft through a student deferment. Thus, during draft-time, the average intelligence and levels of education are likely to be lower in the military. Thus, Kerry must either believe that we are still drafting folk to go to Iraq, or that the elite (who must be smart and well educated, by definition) would not want to serve.
Therefore, John Kerry is...
- Still living in a past when a draft existed
- Believes the President is not smart, not educated, and therefore got the USA into Iraq
- Believes the military is lying about statistics it is required to keep
- Totally confused about how folk with education and intelligence could possibly choose the military as a career
- Lying to score poltical points
- Totally deranged